Tuesday 30 June 2015

LETS GREET

Hi everyone, how have all been? I hope you all have been good. Though this is coming kind of late, I want to specially introduce one of my best friends to you today, her name is Blessing and yesterday being the 29th of June was her birthday. I want to say Happy Birthday to you Blessing, like your name implies, you have indeed been a blessing to me ever seen I met you in secondary school. I just wish I can say more but from the depth of my heart am going to be saying this, so pay attention.
    When others say I have no hope, you gather all yours and give to me. When I don't understand what it means to love, you sit me down and teach me. When I desperately want to hate, you discourage me with everything within your power. When I lack friends, you send them to me. Somehow I lack words to express who, what, you mean to me but one thing am ever sure of is that I LOVE YOU - Saranghe.
    I would also want to use this avenue to say a big Happy Birthday to my mother, mentor, teacher, pastor Sarah Ogbueli. that's one thing I love about 29th June, because its the day the two persons I love very much were born. mummy thank you very much for coming into my life. God will continue to keep you for me and every woman in Dominion City. we love you ma.



  Everyone, lets use today being the last day in the month of June to greet our love ones. You can always use the comment box to extend your feelings but make sure you reach out to them also beyond here. I love you all, see you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment